3.24.2010

A Day at the Park

Today we went to the park with a lot of our amazing friends. I cannot believe how blessed I am to have each of these ladies in my life...God is so good! I thought I'd share I few things I learned:
1. 6 wk old and 17 month old can be interesting...but I'm so glad they will have each other to play with unlike the kids who are talking to themselves.
2. The park makes me nervous...Cameron is going to get hurt and that's OK. This is going to be step one in accepting that I cannot control every move that he makes...but oh it is HARD!
3. Take snacks...my poor little chunky monkey had no cracker. Thankfully, there were snacks to be shared :) His face was priceless though!Finally, be excited! When was the last time you can remember being this joyful? Man, I want my life to exemplify this excitement in all that I do. I want to enjoy the ride and experience all of the fun that God is so graciously willing to share with me!I am so glad that Spring is here!!! I can't wait for all of the adventures to come!

XOXO,

Christie






No comments:

Post a Comment