6.23.2010

Summer Time

So I never thought I would be one of those people who was just "so busy", but holy cow! Summer is Crazy! Life is so good, kicked off the summer with the Shine Conference in Jacksonville, Fl. It was amazing, what a blessing to sit under some incredible women in leadership and hear their hearts. I am so excited about bringing that encouragement to lead back home to Mosaic.
Lots of fun with my boys, man I have a GREAT family!!!
Then last week we attended the Southern Baptist Convention. I was very excited to be able to experience how the convention worked. While it was no where near as fun as a jewelry convention ;) it was so neat to see so many people come together to try to work together to accomplish God's call. Beyond that I was able to spend a week away with my beautiful husband. Now that was fun! It is so easy to get distracted by life and forget just how amazing the people in our lives are. James Ross is passionate, hilarious and such a man of God. I am so blessed by his love and leadership and so privileged to work alongside of him.

Many more adventures to come...along with much more faithful blogging!!!

XOXO,

Christie

1 comment:

  1. I was just about to remind you to blog again :)I enjoy reading.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete